By installing this plugin, new pages will be created automatically under yoursite.com/company/company-name , as well as links to the company profile in the single job listing pages.
- Go to Job Listings > Companies, and create a new company by adding all the requested information.
- Go to Job Listings > All Jobs > Edit your job listing
- You will see a new meta-box to the right side, titled “Companies”, where you can add a tag, this will be the slug of any of the companies you have created before on step 1. Just by starting to type the slug, will auto populate the different options you have available.
- Save changes.
Now you will see new items:
– In the Single Job Listing, a new link to the company profile will appear.
– Once clicked you’ll be redirected to the Company Profile Page, where all jobs regarding the company will be listed as well (as long as the company slug tag has been added to the job listing).