Prototype for the character selection screen

Learning Game Dev #3: Fixing bugs, development mode, UI, Lists vs Arrays, and renaming GameObject instances

At the beginning of the week I ended fixing multiple bugs just by changing one little thing, when I check if the menus/UI is enabled/disabled I set the game Time.timeScale to 0 , this was causing a wide variety of issues: The time counter was starting before expected, for example: The time left to complete a level was running through the GameOver screen even if … Continue reading Learning Game Dev #3: Fixing bugs, development mode, UI, Lists vs Arrays, and renaming GameObject instances